The Michigan Garden Clubs, Inc. (MGC) is hosting a free Lunch & Learn Tech Series for any MGC and NGC member interested in learning more about virtual ‘Meetings’ particularly working with Zoom and preparing for virtual Schools and other garden club during this unique time of social distancing. Let’s stay connected via Zoom!
A few important notes of information:
- You MUST register in advance to attend and receive the course access link unique to you based on your registration e-mail and also your matching Zoom account e-mail. Zoom Basic account is free and the app it downloads will make your experience with the latest update a positive experience.
- All seminars are free but you must register for EACH session you want to attend. You may attend any number of courses.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Joining a meeting – Zoom Help Center
- You MUST have the Zoom client application installed on your equipment to register. To download, go to www.zoom.us and download the application. Note: Participants joining meetings with registration must use the Zoom desktop client or mobile app. They will not be able to join using the web client. Check for Zoom Update 5.4.7 https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrade-update-to-the-latest-version.
- Join in an get connected globally. 300 virtual seats available per session.
All sessions include a live question and answer period. Click here to goto the session registration document: